The Hawk module | No controversy | Just a little request to the experts on Mods

Xanix

Some of us love the Hawk; we bought the module and we wanted to fly her. Currently, we can't...

Some time ago, I have backed it up on a zip file. Ive reinstalled DCS World and I have unzipped the Hawk, on the "Mods" folder.

I can fly the superbly made «A-4E» and the «MB-339»... unfortunately, the Hawk is not flyable, although it shows "flyable" on the mission creator/editor.

There are a lot of talented members and superb free additions, made by the community.

I wanted to ask if a talented "moder" (that also bought the Hawk) could look at it; to edit and change the needed files, to make it flyable again.

Then, share only the needed files that need to be overwritten on the Mods/aircraft/Hawk folder and help us, to fly her again.

I think my request do not go against any "intellectual property" by the Hawk's creators. I am not asking to share the full airplane; I am asking to share just the files that need to be changed/overwritten, to make her flyable again.

Please, just take a little time, from your current project and help us out. I think a lot of people would be really, really grateful for this gift.

A lot of health and kind regards, to everyone,

Me

Prior to make this post; I've tried everything without success... I have no experience, on DCS's aircraft creation or development. 

hawk_fix.png

Edited by Xanix
  • Like 2