STRIKE POSTURE SET (Close Air Support / JTAC Hub)

Madone

SPS_AlphaBGWhite.png

Hi! You had enough of the stupid JTAC AI? You want proper Close Air Support missions in either JTAC or pilot FAC(A) role? Me too!! That's why I created the STRIKE POSTURE SET.

My goal : 

Create a "JTAC hub" where we train and then get tasked by DCS pilots that are CAS certified (A/C proficiency required) for temporary missions, I patented this concept the JTAC ice-cream truck© 🙂. It's a two way partnership, we request pilots but they can also request JTAC's. The concept is pretty new and obviously need to be partnered with current DCS communities, it's already the case in fact. I can provide training to IP's who then spread the word in their own communities, more knowledge means more pilots to do CAS with!!

I intend this place to become the "rally point" for JTAC's/pilots to exchange about CAS beyond squadron boundaries!! No guild wars, CAS unites us!

To join us:

*You are already part of a squadron or not at all

*You are mature, 18+ required.

*You are fluent in english / have a mic

*You own CA if you want to be JTAC trained (lasing, IR...)

*You show interest in Air to Ground and are willing to be dedicated to others 

*You have a proper setup (trackir, joystick...)

*If you want to become FAC(A) capable, be aircraft capable FIRST!

Join the Discord server https://discord.gg/9s5WydsBHH

Use the "applications" channel to introduce yourself and you'll be granted a role for trial!

Thank you for stopping by!

See you soon and fly safe!! 🚀🚀🤙

Madone

Edited by Madone
  • Like 2

Strike Posture Set CAS Center of Excellence

Intel Core i5 4690k @4,6Ghz, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, Gigabyte Z97-X, 16GB G Skill Sniper @2400, Samsung 860/850 EVO , Win 10 64 bits, Dual monitors 27"@144"Opentrack + TM Warthog + Saitek pro flight combat 

• 1 month later...
  • Madone changed the title to STRIKE POSTURE SET (Close Air Support / JTAC Hub)