JFS switch and Autopilot ATT hold switches do not activate Cockpit switches in 3D.

Firebird1955

Good Morning,

I am trying to get the JFS and Autopilot switches to activate in game.  It is strange because they do show up as mapped under DCS controls using keyboard inputs and show as active in the control page when switched.  The issue is that they do NOT activate in the 3d world of the cockpit itself.  All of my other switches work fine except for these two.  On the autopilot switch ATT/OFF/ALT, it will switch to off, but not to either selection.  The heading works fine.  I have searched the forum, but have not found anything that addresses this.  Another thing is that if I actually use the keyboard, the commands do work in 3D world.  These switches are activated using the Xkeys board in Hardware mode.  Has anyone else had this issue????  IS there something in the bindings that need to change??

System Specs: System Specs: MSI Tomahawk Z590 wifi, I9 11900K Processor, 64gb Corsair Vengance 3600mhz ram, 3080 Nvidia Video Card, Windows 11 Pro, 2 Samsung NVMe SSD (2tb and 1 tb), Valve Index VR system