What I always wanted

Coming from a naval aviation background I'm tired of the military roleplaying everyone wants to do. I never liked all the ways we did things and especially don't like it when people want to replicate it. This has been the breath of fresh air I've needed! This campaign is the best thing I have flown in DCS! The way it sucks you into the storyline and keeps you engaged. A big thank you to the developers! 

• Like 3

Ryzen 7 3800x - 32G DDR4 3400Mhz - RTX 2070 - M.2 1TB - Saitek x52 - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals - Oculus Rift - 2 lap cats

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000, AJS37 Viggen, AV-8B, MIG-21bis, MIG-19P, Mig-15, F5-E3, F-86F, A-4, F-14, A-10C, JF-17

On 3/19/2021 at 6:34 AM, izzyssm said:

Coming from a naval aviation background I'm tired of the military roleplaying everyone wants to do. I never liked all the ways we did things and especially don't like it when people want to replicate it. This has been the breath of fresh air I've needed! This campaign is the best thing I have flown in DCS! The way it sucks you into the storyline and keeps you engaged. A big thank you to the developers! 

So who is your favorite character in the story?