Any way to get Jester to enter a specific set of coordinates?

key_stroked

I know about setting an F10 map mark and asking jester to set a waypoint to that, but that's not what I'm asking.

If I have the specific lat/long of a target (for example, from the GCI webpage for Hoggit), can I tell Jester to enter those specific coordinates? Setting the waypoint to a general target area and trying to find a specific target (in this case, it was a mobile command unit) from 20,000+ feet with the LANTIRN's resolution is pretty tough.

Yes, you can instruct Jester to input specific co-ords:

Jester wheel -> Navigation -> manual enter steerpoint -> select name for new steerpoint (eg. ST, FP, WP1 etc) -> enter lat/long -> confirm co-ords.

To get steering to the co-ords:

Jester wheel -> navigation -> name you chose for new steerpoint ( ie. ST, FP, WP1 etc) -> voila!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

ok my situation is a little different, I am trying to set up voice attack command. I want jester to enter the coordinants as I speak. I am able to map the keys all the way to the manual entry page as A-A-Ctrl5-Ctrl3-Ctrl1 but after this I get stuck as I do not know how to make jester enter the numbers. Does anybody understand what I am trying to do and can help me set this up please