Cockpit lighting is perfect but my sun and sky is way to bright...

melchionda

I'm running a Pimax 8KX.  Something happened the other day where I lost some of my settings. Things like lighting, contrast, cockpit texture preference, the HMCS eye preference...etc.   The biggest loss was that my lighting got screwed up (again) so that the sky is super bright (blindingly so) when my cockpit is perfect.  In order for me to not be blinded by the glare in the sky I have to turn up the gamma to 3 or so but then the cockpit is too dark.  Is there a mod out there to fix this or maybe a set of suggested settings that someone can share with me?  I had this problem when I first started with DCS and I remember someone posted a fix for it... which worked pretty well.... I cant seem to find it now.

Edited by melchionda

CPU: Intel Core i9 10900K  -  GPU: ASUS ROG Strix 3090 OC Edition  - Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus XII Formula Motherboard  -  RAM: 64 GB HyperX  -  EK Open Loop liquid-cooling  -  PSU: FSP Hydro+ PTM 1200 Watt liquid-cooled Power Supply   -   PIMAX 8KX Headset

ThrustMaster Warthog Throttle and Stick  -  Winwing Landing and Combat Panels  -  MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals