ModelViewer not working (ucrtbase.dll error)

Flаnker

Hello, the ModelViewer2 program does not work for me. Windows log shows that the error occurs due to the file ucrtbase.dll

Experimenting, I found out that the program works for me only on version 2.5xxx (2.5.5.41371) - on 2.6 it no longer wants to start.

I tried different options for installing Visual C ++ - the problem was not solved.

Has anyone encountered such a problem?

11 минут назад, Urbi сказал:

Если программа просмотра не запускается, никакая папка не будет создана логически. Вопрос в том, как запустить вьювер? Также удалите старую ссылку и создайте новую с помощью Modelviewer2.exe из папки bin. Запустите tempsdelete.bat из zip-архива от имени администратора, затем файлы temps будут удалены из папки temp и повторите попытку.Время delete.rar

Thank you! I'll try to do it in the evening.

22 часа назад, Urbi сказал:

If the viewer does not start, no folder will logically be created. The question is how do you start the viewer? Also delete your old link and create a new one with the Modelviewer2.exe from the bin folder. Start the tempsdelete.bat from the zip as administrator, then the temps will be deleted from the temp folder and try again.Temps delete.rar

Does not work.