[PLANNED] Minor sound issues during start up/shut down

Major Corvus

Firstly, great mod I love it.

It's only a small matter, but I have noted a definite break in the engine sounds when starting up and shutting down.

On shut down for instance, there seems to be a period of silence between the initial shut down of the engine and the spool down. Plus when the sound of the engine spool down starts, it cuts off abruptly before the engine fully spools down to silence.

This issue occurs every time, but I have also noticed that on occasion there is also a break in the sound during afterburner selection. This second issue I am unable to replicate with reglularity, it just happens from time to time.

These issues aren't game breakers, they just detract from VR immersion a bit in an otherwise great module

Thanks

Kit: i9 10900k, Rog Strix RTX 4090, Asus Rog strix Z490 Mobo, 64 GB, Varjo Aero HMD running Open VR

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Thrustmaster Pendular rudder peddles

MODS: Pretty much all of them

Yes we are aware that the Mirage sound are not good enough, a update is planed for that but no date yet.

The afterburner problem might have to so with the transonic sound bug that 2.7 intruduced, we still don't know if we can fix it or if it's in ED's hands.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

• myHelljumper changed the title to [PLANNED] Minor sound issues during start up/shut down