PIK Airfield, LLFK

shu77

PIK/FIK field LLFK in Israel is present as part of the texture map but is not level enough for Jet operations.  you can just get a Mustang off the deck/  While I dont think it deserves to be a towered aerodrome it would be nice if the airfield surface could be added to be used as a non towered field similar to the 2 fields in Caucaus. IRL it seems to be used for private aviation and UAV's so would be a nice addition for A-29/Warbird and L-39 Ops.

Screen_210506_185139.png

• Like 2

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

I appreciate theres a lot of things missing from this map, that are there in real life as is the case with any simulation ever made, so I wasnt proposing we add all the hundreds of items Identified in the subsequent posts, the request was merely to add a level surface to something that is present in the sim on the texture map currently to improve its useability.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Hello shu77,

it is already clear to me that everything will never be inserted into the map.
But if it's part of it, I'm happy.

One person would like your named airstrip, another would like another airstrip.
I am only pointing out that there are very many important things that are missing.

image.png

• 2 weeks later...