Help with TENSOR COCKPIT app

peirof

Hi, 

I have recently acquired a this app, which for those who do not know, makes another device, the mobile, make a second screen for instrument panels.

But I haven't managed to make it work...

I have followed the instructions on the web, but the App, does not connect... It must be said that I use the Steam version of Dcs.

Can anyone who uses it confirm that it works and how has it done

• 1 month later...

You have to download en Export.lua from their website. Then you need to manually enter the tablet's IP address on one of the first lines of the Export.lua file. It works like a charm. 

What I would love to do is being able to use it on more than one device. 

Check Tensor Cockpit page on Google Play. Everything is well explained there. 

• 1 year later...

Hello. 

I've been trying to set this up. I first tried DCS device server but it didn't convince me for what I want to do. 

No I emulate Android on my surface to use tensor. 

I downloaded the Export.lua and replaced it in the directory. Then I added the IP that the app tells me on emulated Android, changing those lines like indicated in the Lua with Notepad ++. When I go into the game though, the app doesn't respond to what I do ingame.

It's a tinsy tiny bit frustrating. Could it be because of changes that DCS device server did before? 

Best Regards 

Edited by KadgaCD56

• 10 months later...

Hi! Can't for some reason download the export.lua file. Could someone kindly send it to me?

- With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

- "Upside-down shuttlecock of death" SU-27 as described by Sgt Baker