Any profiles for the 16000M (Stick only, no additional throttle/rudder)?

TheCabal

Hello folks,

I deactivated my HOTAS Cougar since flying with it makes no fun, the rudder is extremly jerky, got some middle play with the Cougar stick and it all feels too sloopy and out of control.

The only thing I have left is the 16000M 3D stick (no extra throttle and rudder) which sucks... but it makes more fun to "be in control" and fly with it.
Are there any 16000 "Stick only" profiles? 😞  I had used the CTS tool by "Home Fries" previously and no I'm standing in front of some serious mountain to overcome with all the fun being on the other side. 

I feel like completely left behind in the dark with dozens of modules and no plan how to setup all modules with just the 16000M stick.

Greetings,

Cabal

Edited by TheCabal

FC3, Ka-50, A-10C, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Super Carrier, TacView Advanced

Next in line: F-5 II , MiG-19 , MiG-23 MLA

Wishlist: PA-100 Tornado, F-104 Starfighter, MiG-25 Foxbat, A-6 Intruder

• TheCabal changed the title to Any profiles for the 16000M (Stick only, no additional throttle/rudder)?

Simply go to the "Downloads/User Files" section of the DCS website and do a search for "T16000M".  It will display all of the available profiles that users have uploaded. Generally, the downloaded ZIP profile will have a "xxx_stick.diff.lua" file that you can then place in your "Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\[aircraft]\joystick" folder.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

the only profiles I found are with an additional throttle..... I only have the 16000M stick. Looks like I won't fly in DCS for months 😞 

FC3, Ka-50, A-10C, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Super Carrier, TacView Advanced

Next in line: F-5 II , MiG-19 , MiG-23 MLA

Wishlist: PA-100 Tornado, F-104 Starfighter, MiG-25 Foxbat, A-6 Intruder

• 5 months later...