Authorization has expired

Matis

Dear ED team,

after i started DCS World immediately i got ''Authorization failed'' message, after clicking OK it asks me serial number to every aircraft/ terrain/ campaign i have. After i filled serial numbers in (for some there are already no serial numbers to provide) and loaded DCS i still cannot fly.

In attached picture are modules i could not fill the serial numbers, i tried an instant mission with M-2000 and Viggen, with both the sim puts me in the map view and i cannot get into the cockpit. I have not tried the others but i suppose it will be the same.

Please help me solve this issue.

Today i changed graphics card and power supply, i doubt that this has something to do with it but i rather mention it since before that everything was OK.

Best regards
Matej

image_2021-08-19_184137.png

Capture.JPG

Edited by Matis

So i tried to start DCS one more time, this time there was no authorization problem, though i do not understand for what reason previously (started up 3 time) it lost the authorization.

What i did as maybe helped is that i started DCS_updater as admin (no update available).

Sorry for creating new topic, the problem seems to solved itself. :doh:

So i tried to start DCS one more time, this time there was no authorization problem, though i do not understand for what reason previously (started up 3 time) it lost the authorization.
What i did as maybe helped is that i started DCS_updater as admin (no update available).

Sorry for creating new topic, the problem seems to solved itself. :doh:
This is a common error when your computer time is out of sync with "real time".
If it happens again, just take a look in case that is the issue.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

You are right, after i changed the GPU and power supply i noticed the clock was two hours past but i did not payed attention to that and so started DCS.

In between i synced the clock, later i started DCS which finally worked. I would not figure out this was the reason.

Thanks, now i know what caused it. :thumbup:

Edited by Matis
  • Like 1