Server List

too-cool

I can join any server listed that's not pw protected but when I create a server, my server doesn't show on the server list, those attempting to join my server get the message.(server not found) should read server offline. I can join but I can't create a server and have it listed on the master server list and this is also when using a direct IP.  Thanks for any help  TC

Edited by too-cool
spelling

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 12:39 PM, too-cool said:

I can join any server listed that's not pw protected but when I create a server, my server doesn't show on the server list, those attempting to join my server get the message.(server not found) should read server offline. I can join but I can't create a server and have it listed on the master server list and this is also when using a direct IP.  Thanks for any help  TC

You need to make sure you have the public box checked. Otherwise the only way anyone can join is if they have the IP address of your server.