Hand pose position moved?

Vanguard

I'm using G2 with HP motion controllers. Seems the position of the in-game rendered hands have shifted position relative to the controller. Unless I'm smoking something, it felt more natural before, rendering where my hand actually was and it was easy to grab the throttle/stick. Now it seems the in-game hand projects out of the end of my controller at a 45 degree angle and the hand itself is 8-10cm ahead of where my real hand is.

Did it move? Can we move it back? Any way for us to adjust if not?

Edit: Picture says 1000 words maybe? Most VR titles would have your hand where your hand is... in order to grab the stick between my legs, I have to effectively, erm, grab the other stick between my legs due to the positioning.

image.png

Thanks!

Edited by Vanguard

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2021 at 8:05 AM, Vanguard said:

I'm using G2 with HP motion controllers. Seems the position of the in-game rendered hands have shifted position relative to the controller. Unless I'm smoking something, it felt more natural before, rendering where my hand actually was and it was easy to grab the throttle/stick. Now it seems the in-game hand projects out of the end of my controller at a 45 degree angle and the hand itself is 8-10cm ahead of where my real hand is.

Did it move? Can we move it back? Any way for us to adjust if not?

Edit: Picture says 1000 words maybe? Most VR titles would have your hand where your hand is... in order to grab the stick between my legs, I have to effectively, erm, grab the other stick between my legs due to the positioning.

image.png

Thanks!

I think the position changed again with the update yesterday.