Instantly regretting installing LCDs on MFDs

m005106

Just installed a pair of lcd screens behind the Cougars. It looked okay, but the frame drop and stutter is unforgiving. 😞

I have a Ryzen 5600x, 6800xt, 32gb, 165hz monitor @ 3440x1440 rig which is quite smooth with all graphic options pushed to max except for AA and RT . (only play SP so far)

But once I start pushing screens to the MFDs, it is choppy as @!₩#. (freesync is off) I am exporting via monitorsetup lua file adjustment(file attached).

Freesync is off and total resolution on options is 4240x1440p (MFD LCDs are 800x600 each and are stacked on top of each other/ to the right of center screen)

ANY Help would be greatly appreciated

MFD export.lua

What LCDs are you using. I got a simple 7 inch thing I got at amazon. I have a vega 56 no lag whatsoever. Do yo have a link to the displays you are using? I dream of a 6800 xt. i am jealous.

I use Helios to export. And have used DCS device server. I like helios beter. it does the .lua stuff for me. Your system shouldn't lag. I got a i7-7700k and MSI Vega 56, I'm using this display to export my Left MFD. >>Touchscreen Monitor, EVICIV 7 Inch Portable USB Monitor Raspberry Pi Touch Screen IPS Display Computer Monitor 1024X600 16:9 Game Monitor

on amazon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7-7700K 4.5 Ghz AMD Vega 56 64GB DDR4 3200 500 GB WD Black NVME M.2 X4 SSD