T-1600m hosas(2 sticks) $100 and old x52 hotas $80

Skwirl865

The t1600m’s haven’t had much use. Amd the x52 has the same jitters as most of em. I used joypro to elevate the problem but I found it even better to just use the pinky button as a modifier when I used the sliders and rotaties.  It just flowed perfectly that way. 
I bought a gladiator nxt and a virpil cm2 so needless to say, they’re just laying around here. 
I want a virpil base and a constellation alpha so maybe getting rid of some of this stuff can get me on the path to getting one or the other.  
I also have an asus x470 plus gaming motherboard if anybody needs one. Not to picky about the price on that. It’s just collecting dust as well. 

Hi, check PMs please 🙂

Free professional advice: Do not rely upon any advice concerning computers from anyone who uses the terms "beast" or "rocking" to refer to computer hardware.  Just...don't.  You've been warned.

While we're at it, people should stop using the term "uplift" to convey "increase".  This is a technical endeavor, we're not in church or at the movies - and it's science, not drama.