hello everyone

ekoksk

i'm new at dcs.I'm actually new to the simulator.I've been flying il2 for close to 2 years.sure, whenever you have time.The quality of the dcs attracted me.I own dora and ww2 asset pack.I have maps of the caucasus and normandy.I didn't really play it.my problem is.i fly mostly in normadia.but i can't face any opponent.maps are very different from il2.ground targets not showing.Where do dogfights usually take place?I am waiting for your help to enjoy the game and stay in dcs.

• Like 2

i'm new at dcs.I'm actually new to the simulator.I've been flying il2 for close to 2 years.sure, whenever you have time.The quality of the dcs attracted me.I own dora and ww2 asset pack.I have maps of the caucasus and normandy.I didn't really play it.my problem is.i fly mostly in normadia.but i can't face any opponent.maps are very different from il2.ground targets not showing.Where do dogfights usually take place?I am waiting for your help to enjoy the game and stay in dcs.
Hi, not sure what you mean with "where dogfight take place", You talk abiut MP server or SP mission? For ground target (and also aerial contact) visual and LOD are actually difficult and the problem scale up with higher resolution.

Inviato dal mio BLA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 29.09.2021 at 23:38, JayOneFox3 said:

Anında ücretsiz uçuş olarak mı koşuyorsunuz (hiçbir şey olmayacak)

Bir görevdeyseniz, evet, görmek zor olabilir, ancak brifingler yardımcı olacaktır, ayrıca F10'un nerede olduğunu görmek için

bunun dışında bazı yararlı önceden hazırlanmış görevler ve kampanyalar burada bulunabilir:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/

Bu yardımcı olur umarım  

hi.i fly multiplay.I don't know where to dry those files and how to make them.i was learning slowly.but I don't know what I should do after I arrive at the airport after making the sortie.I'm going out with the skydiving button.Even if I don't get shot for it i'm losing:))throttle probe MW50 open engine dies.

On 29.09.2021 at 21:32, Hunter Joker said:

Merhaba, "İt dalaşının gerçekleştiği yer" ile ne demek istediğinizden emin değil misiniz, Abiut MP sunucusundan mı yoksa SP görevinden mi bahsediyorsunuz? Yer hedefi (ve ayrıca hava teması) için görsel ve LOD aslında zordur ve sorun daha yüksek çözünürlükle büyür.

hı.1440p i have resolution.as if you said high resolution is not good.so that's how i understood.1080p is it better.i mean dogfight Where is your action usually on maps?the enemy's airports and ground targets are not posted on the map, right?

hı.1440p i have resolution.as if you said high resolution is not good.so that's how i understood.1080p is it better.i mean dogfight Where is your action usually on maps?the enemy's airports and ground targets are not posted on the map, right?
Same res for me and spotting become a little worst switching from 1080p. For action, if You go to Storm of War server, stay near Carpiquet, if You go to Growling Sidewinder server stay in the central part of the Channel.

• Like 1