Is it possible to have unlimited countermeasures?

PSYKOnz

Like the title says, is there a way to enable infinite chaff and flair?

I’ve made a SEAD/DEAD mission with a “practice” version where players are invulnerable and hav unlimited ammo and fuel so they can learn what to do with out punishment for failure, however the countermeasures don’t seem to be affected/counted as unlimited ammo, is there a way to change this?

• Like 2

Tomcat, Tomcat über allen

• 8 months later...

Apparently not, but there should be. I'm trying to set up quick training missions for folks and having unlimited countermeasures would be great, why it hasn't been implemented yet is beyond me. If your going to allow for unlimited weapons there needs to be an option for unlimited countermeasures as well, it only makes sense.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/29/2021 at 12:49 PM, PSYKOnz said:

Like the title says, is there a way to enable infinite chaff and flair?

I’ve made a SEAD/DEAD mission with a “practice” version where players are invulnerable and hav unlimited ammo and fuel so they can learn what to do with out punishment for failure, however the countermeasures don’t seem to be affected/counted as unlimited ammo, is there a way to change this?

If I remember correctly, in "Flanker" the player had unlimited countermeasures, or in the earlier versions of DCS, cannot remember, but sadly that changed somewhere along the road...