TMWH Joystick Oversensitive - F16

Nuggetz

Prior to the last DCS update there was  a change in the sensitivity of my TMWH joystick primarily in pitch. 

Previously I had pitch set with a curve of +10 and was routinely able to gain sniper shots on the cockpit of AI aircraft. I have tried changing the curve to as much as +60 but even the most gentle of touches causes the pipper to over correct even against a stable turning AI. I now have the curve set to +15 which allows normal control of flight in terms of general handling and landing of my F16, but guns dogfights remain problematic particularly with manoeuvring AI in a fight.

I am not aware of any other software/driver updates which may have caused the change in sensitivity. However this may be possible. 

Given I understand the use of curves and believe I have at least a skill level to hold the pipper on target under normal circumstances- Can anyone offer some advice on where the issue may be rooted? I have run a DCS repair and reinstalled the TMWH drivers. 

Many thanks in advance 

Ryzen 5950X, MSI  RTX 3080TI, 1 TB SSD, 64GB 3600 MHZ DDR4 RAM, Pimax Crystal and 8KX KDMAS. WINWING F16EX Throttle: FSSB-R3-MKII ULTRA Base/TMWH Joystick: DCS: F16C