Syria Map - Ramat David AI Planes unable to take off (collide with structures)

IdefixRC

Hi there,

Larger AI airplanes taking off from Ramat David RW33 collide with the last set of shelters before the runway and get stuck.
(Yes, I could remove the shelters in the ME....). Could the development team take a look and shift the shelters or centerline slight in the next update?

image.png

Thanks

Running a mod? Ramat David doesn't have large spawn points for aircraft of that size and on my end it despawns shortly after landing automatically. 

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

AI have much stricter rules to follow than people do and ED haven't added much on the AI taxi behavior front in a while. Logically IRL they could use the parallel taxi-way to get down there, use another runway to taxi or takeoff, or there might be enough space to taxi off centerline to clear it. The AI more or less only care about the shortest taxi time and are generally only allowed to cross an active runway at the ends and nowhere in the middle. 

There is probably a healthy mix of parking limitations being due to omissions of simply not making a parking area large enough to support an aircraft and because adding an aircraft of a given size could cause issues like that above. 

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum