compass not working - bug or user error? Over the hump campaign

Terror_22

I recently started playing the over the hump campaign. so far its awesome. But it seems every time i start up using the auto start procedure my compass never works. Sometimes restarting the mission helps but im not sure if this is a bug or if im missing something? It mostly stays in one place but vibrates back and forth less than 1 degree. Ive tried it with using rsbn and without but doesnt make a difference. Ive read through chucks guide but dont see anything relevant. This plus the sound bug are really putting me off of this plane at the moment. 

12 часов назад, Terror_22 сказал:

I recently started playing the over the hump campaign. so far its awesome. But it seems every time i start up using the auto start procedure my compass never works. Sometimes restarting the mission helps but im not sure if this is a bug or if im missing something? It mostly stays in one place but vibrates back and forth less than 1 degree. Ive tried it with using rsbn and without but doesnt make a difference. Ive read through chucks guide but dont see anything relevant. This plus the sound bug are really putting me off of this plane at the moment. 

Chuck's guide, page 100, step 44: press and hold the FDS button above the VVI/turn/slip indicator for ~5 sec to align the NPP/HSI/compass on the dashboard. The scale stops vibrating and turns into place so that your magnetic course is at 12 o'clock.