[Investigating] Rift-S VR Hand controller issue with in-cockpit joystick? Harrier only.

minimi66

I've been experiencing an issue with my Occulus Rift - S hand controllers in the Harrier?

Basically when enabled and in the VR cockpit they cause quite severe jitter upon the in-cockpit joystick that constantly forces the nose of the jet towards the ground?

If i disable them the issue goes away.  I am not using the hand controllers to actually operate the HOTAS (as is apparently possible from the VR settings page) as i have a Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs.

The problem does not occur in any of the other modules i have that i have tested, Hornet, Viper and A-10C II so far.

I realise i can operate without the controller and just use the mouse to interact with cockpit ontrols but i like to use the left controller for that purpose in order to stay hands on stick in flight.  I prefer the immersion this provides.

Any help or useful suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by minimi66

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i9-13900K - 64GB Corsair Vengeance RAM @ 3200 MHz - ASUS TUF GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4 - Zotac NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 - 2TB  INTEL NVMe SSD (Windows 10) - Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB (DCS) - Crucial CT1000 1TB NVMe SSD - WinWing F-16EX Stick - WinWing Orion Throttle Base with both F-18 & F-16C TQS Throttle Grips - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech G-910 Keyboard - Logitech G-502 Lightspeed Mouse - Logitech G-533 Headset - Occulus Quest Pro VR - TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro

• minimi66 changed the title to Rift-S VR Hand controller issue with in-cockpit joystick? Harrier only.
  • AlphaJuliet changed the title to [Investigating] Rift-S VR Hand controller issue with in-cockpit joystick? Harrier only.