Some More Options, Please

Mike Force Team

In the Mission Editor, I would like to have some new features.  These features would allow us to control the oceans, at least virtually.  I want to control the flow and direction of currents in the Persian Gulf.  Additionally, I want to control the salt water's salinity and stagnant regions during the spring, summer, fall and winter.  The water's temperatures, along with salinity, can affect the submarines' abilities to operate submerged and likewise for surface ships.  Add additional controls that allow us to create pollution such as oil spills and oil well fires.  Let's include tar balls, dead fish kills, and red tide.  

Screenshot Showing Current Flow In Persian Gulf on Jan. 18 2022.docx

• Like 1

I just can’t believe they wasted time creating a ready room but not a locker room. Imagine the immersion of jumping out of your jeans and actually zipping up your jump suit. THAT would be awesomeness!!! Guys could use an Arduino to make a functional zipper for their “pit”

Edited by Mr. Big.Biggs
  • Like 2

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

Mr. Big.Biggs, I am happy to see that you take the time to look at my posts.  I like to make suggestions to make ED more enjoyable, especially for maps or for campaign planners.  While ED is very strong with their assorted jets, planes, and choppers, their submerged and surface vessels are lacking.  Even through many have requested for ED to improve/update/modernize their ships, they do not do much follow-up work here.  Should a person, a team, or a third-party vendor be working on updating the naval ships, I figured we could have some additional features in the Mission Editor.  ED has improved their weather effects, but does not offer options for virtual pollution.  

MFT

• Like 1

I honestly thought you were being a smart ass. Since you were serious, may as well ignore my post and go build that zipper for your “pit”. 
my apologies

• Like 1

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.