Creating moving ground crew from soldiers

Massun92

Hi! My name is Patricio Massun creator of the "Massun92´s military asset pack" .. if you know the pack, you will know that I make assets to populate missions and add inmersion to the sim. I have some 3D model crews created but they are statics. In this recent updates I add some moving vehicles and I was trying to make a better ground crew that can move, walk and looks more realistic. 

In the sim we have 2 types of soldiers, the old model with limited movement and some "new" (not Soooo new) that has more movement and animations. In fact, this "new" soldiers when is standing in one place make little movements (incluiding eye moving) and looks natural. This type of soldier has more inputs to animate and I wanna use them to input different types of animations on them. I know how to make the 3D model, make the animations and export the actions in their respectives slots. What I need is help with the .lua. 

In this moments I import a texting model with animation BUT its linked to the very old DCS infantry that dont have much movement. The lua looks like this: 

mount_vfs_model_path    (current_mod_path.."/Shapes")
mount_vfs_texture_path  (current_mod_path.."/Textures")

GT = {};
GT_t.ws = 0;
set_recursive_metatable(GT, GT_t.generic_human)
set_recursive_metatable(GT.chassis, GT_t.CH_t.HUMAN);

GT.visual.shape = "untitled1"
GT.visual.shape_dstr = "untitled1"  --Displays Destroyed model after explosion.
GT.DetectionRange  = 0;
GT.ThreatRange = 0;
GT.mapclasskey = "P0091000201"; --Icon type in ME
GT.attribute = {wsType_Ground,wsType_Tank,wsType_Gun,Type_GenericInfantry,
                "Infantry",
                "human_vehicle",
                };
GT.category = "Infantry";

GT.Transportable = {
    size = 100
}

- I think that wsType_genericInfantry and GT_t.HUMAN are related to the old infantry of DCS .. what code I need to use to be able to use the other newer type of soldier?

Edited by Massun92
  • Like 1