Mission 8 Bug

So far a fun campaign! There appears to be an error in Mission 8; however. This is the night mission where you have to destroy a convoy with a pair of Mi-28N's. When returning to base, one of the Mi-28N's lands at the player startup position, so the mission cannot be completed because he takes the player's landing spot. The only way to beat the mission right now is to land carefully on the same helipad as the AI Mi-28N. Running DCS 2.7.10.19473.

i7-8700k OC to 5.1GHz, Sound BlasterX AE-5, Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition, Asus ROG Maximus X Code

Corsair Dominator DDR4 32GB 3200MHz, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid, Acer Predator XB271HU WQHD IPS Monitor, Logitech G510S, Anker 8000DPI Gaming Mouse, HOTAS Warthog, Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals, Track IR 5, Windows 10 Professional, https://www.youtube.com/c/iflyflightsims

1 час назад, SignorMagnifico сказал:

So far a fun campaign! There appears to be an error in Mission 8; however. This is the night mission where you have to destroy a convoy with a pair of Mi-28N's. When returning to base, one of the Mi-28N's lands at the player startup position, so the mission cannot be completed because he takes the player's landing spot. The only way to beat the mission right now is to land carefully on the same helipad as the AI Mi-28N. Running DCS 2.7.10.19473.

Thanks for the report, I'll take a look.

• Like 1

Mi-8MTV2 The border campaign

Ka-50 2 Pandemic campaign

Mi-24P The border - prequel campaign

Asus ROG Strix Z-590f, i7-11700K, SSD M2 NVME 2Tb, HDD 4Tb, RTX 3090, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, LG Ultrawide 2560x1080.