VF-1 Wolfpack Recruitment

Khadrion-Acer

The VF-1 Wolfpack is recruiting for F-14A airframes. US based and times are CST. We look forward to flying and learning with more experienced and more novice pilots to form a group of talented tomcat pilots! I look to the horizon and the future and I see nothing but a bright shining star I can call the VF-1 Please come fly with us!

https://discord.gg/uZv2nxB44e

Thanks for your consideration

LCDR. "Wolf" McIntosh

VF-1 CO

Edited by Khadrion-Acer

Maj. C. "Hot Take" McIntosh

Virtual 17th WPS CO

• 1 month later...

Are you still open to new pilots?

What days and times do you guys meet? I'm in PST, but have a very flexible schedule on most days.

I currently have NTTR, the A-10C II (which I'm halfway decent in), and the F-16 (which I'm still new in).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Khadrion-Acer changed the title to 179th Fighter Squadron Recruitment
On 4/25/2022 at 4:11 AM, Wile E. said:

Are you still open to new pilots?

What days and times do you guys meet? I'm in PST, but have a very flexible schedule on most days.

I currently have NTTR, the A-10C II (which I'm halfway decent in), and the F-16 (which I'm still new in).

I have edited because not every pilot has NTTR but if you want to come to the F-16 you're more than welcome and im still doing alot of work because this will be a fighter wing but im going to start over as a squadron and hopefully we can make something amazing out of this!

On 4/21/2022 at 10:34 AM, Mike Force Team said:

The posted discord link is expired.  Please update with a new valid discord link.

MFT

Apologies for being late on the response life has ramped up and i do so apologize i have updated everything and i have more stuff im working on rolling out here soon!

Maj. C. "Hot Take" McIntosh

Virtual 17th WPS CO

• Khadrion-Acer changed the title to VF-1 Wolfpack Recruitment