Power levers with physical throttle

dotChuckles
Go to solution Solved by Arendellecita,

It would seem that I can't move out of OFF into IDLE with a physical axis and have to use a keybind. I have a Virpil CM3 with detents. So with the option to automatically lift the finger lifts set in the special tab, should I not be able to push the levers out of detent? Am I doing something wrong or misunderstanding, or is this a mistake?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The power levers are coded just like the throttles in other aircraft, the idle cut-off position is not part of the axis throttle range but needs a separate button command. 

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil WarBRD, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

• Solution

This is what I have done:

Set a virtual button at the 1%-2% range of the throttle axis in VPC configuration software, and set this button as throttle OFF to IDLE(RAlt/RShift+Home) in DCS.

If you wish, you can use a modifier with this button, to make the throttle go IDLE to OFF.

EDIT: I have a CM2 with no detents. If you would like to couple with detents, you may set the virtual button exactly at the detent position.

Edited by Arendellecita