Landing my F-15 jet without wings

Hey! I'm new here and just shared a video of me in which I'm trying to land my damaged F-15 jet safely, without both wings. I've watched some videos of others who tried to land with one wing and the "one wing wonder" - but haven't found any video demonstrating to land without both wings, for the F-15.

I also would like to know how this is even possible, I'm not a pilot, so I'm not experienced with it.  I've read that thrust can keep the jet in the  air, when flying with only one wing, but looks like this also applies for flying without both wings. Well, I'm glad I took this challenge and attempted to land my jet safely.

Not possible.  If you could fly without the wings, they wouldn’t be necessary.  You can only do it in DCS because it is an imperfect simulation.

That BS story on the internet about an Israeli F-15 landing with one wing is a fake.

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.