English and russian version

Evilducky

I have a weird question and im sorry if it was mentioned before, but I didnt find it in the search. I have both the English and the Russian versions of this game downloaded and installed to the same drive, but into 2 different folders. Now I had the Russian version running a few days before the English one, then I got the English version, installed it and played that. Now I wanted to jump on the Russian version to make sure it was still running ok, side by side with the English version so I can give my father one of my English activations so we can play together, and without making any changes to the hardware, its asking me to activate the game again. Why is it asking me? I didnt uninstall it, or move it or touch it and I dont want to wast an activation on it again. I wanted to jump on the Russian version cause I was going to give my father one of my English activations so we can play together. Im afraid to activate it again because I dont want to lose one of my Russian activation and if I activate it anyways, Im afraid that the same thing will happen with my English version and lose one of those activations.

Hopefully someone can help me out here. :cry: