Modifiers not correctly set on the Warthog throttle (bindings screen and ingame in AH-64D pilot and CPG)

Heya,

to simulate holding the upper or lower collective grip I tried to use the boat switch on my Warthog throttle (buttons 9 and 10) as a modifier to e.g. assign the sight selection (no modifier) and the search light movement (modifier on button 10) to the coolie hat.

A thing that seems to happen on the Warthog throttle though is that although the boat switch keeps the signal active it acts more like a toggle. Meaning if I push the boat switch backwards (button 10) and press then use coolie hat, the search light movement is called (which is correct). However if I then reset the boat switch to the center position (thus not sending the button 10 signal anymore), the coolie will still trigger the search light movement (which is incorrect). Only if I pull the boat switch backwards a second time the modifier on button 10 counts as released, so it acts more like a modifier toggle instead of a modifier hold. Crosschecking it with USB Game Controller interface shows that button 10 is correctly released when I recenter the boat switch so I don't think anything is wrong with the throttle itself. It also happens with the other buttons on the Warthog.

I am not sure if this is a AH-64D specific bug as it can be easily reproduced on the binding screen itself by pressing the button combinations with the modifiers. I also have a lot of modifier bindings on a gamepad (for the TEDAC) where I use the D-PAD to bind the complete TEDAC on the gamepad but I did not come across the same issue there.