Selling my FSSB R3 Lighting + Angled Adapter (under warranty)

AstroNomad

Hello,

I am selling the FSSB R3 Lighting base that I originally purchased from Real Simulator in September 2021 and used very little due to starting a new job in the meantime. I am based in EU (Germany).

I am selling the base together with the Angled Adapter from Real Simulator useful for putting Thrustmaster and Virpil sticks on it. The old straight base stem is of course included, as is all the original packaging.

Even more, I also add in the extended warranty for its third year (which would cost you 99 EUR from Realsim + tax = c. 120 EUR, but this way you get what is left of it for free).

https://imgur.com/a/VD4OCFh

If you were purchasing these new from RealSimulator it would cost you 555 EUR + tax (in my case it comes out as 126,66 EUR at 21% rate for Germany) = 729,82 EUR. Whereas I could part with it for around 650 EUR, and you get a slightly longer warranty with it too.

Optionally, I also have the mounting plate from Monstertech for it, ideal for 4080 aluminium extrusions. This comes with four holes as per Monstertech's older (and better) design for absolute FSSB stability (the new one they use has only two holes for connecting with the mounts). You can see it in the imgur picture.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...