Sooo… I ordered this and got that…

Soupdragon

I ordered the takeoff panel and got the Orion joystick base.  Obviously I am up on points… but wanted the panel!

Do I raise this with Winwing?  What are their reverse logistics like?  Am I going to be fedex’ing for months?

I have a TM Warthog HOTAS so wasn’t really looking for a new stick, however, I am getting the Orion KA-50 combo (provided that arrives as specified) so could get the swappable throttles, and sell the (7yo) HOTAS on… options, options…

Raise it with Winwing, keep it or sell it on?

Take pictures, then contact WW support with them. That sounds like an epic SNAFU. I don't know if they'll ask for it back, Chinese companies sometimes don't, but for things this expensive, they might. 

Of course, if they haven't sent the base for the Ka-50 combo yet, you might be able to work it out. 

Very nice reply from Winwing: they are sending a replacement tootsweet and have asked me to hold onto the base; the implication is that they will ask me to send it on to another buyer at their cost.  A form of distributed logistics!  I’m OK with that but do travel a fair bit so worry that I might let them down…

But - accentuating the positive, great service!

• Like 1