Make some of the SCM Statics into "Unarmed" AI units, and new statics request

Tank50us

So, while putting a mission together, and setting up the set dressing for our carrier, I noticed that some of the Static Deck Crew from the SCM might fit into more scenarios, if they were made into actual AI units. Take for example one of the LSOs (LSO 6 I think), is just a guy in flight gear. Personally, I think it'd be nice if this static was given a rig and set of animations, made into an unarmed unit, and then we can have situations where we actually have a downed pilot to search for and rescue.

Noting that, I also thought that some of the statics would also make good unarmed AI units. Some of the tractors for example, you could see them being driven around bases. Some of the other deck crew could also be made into AI units with a little reskinning, such as the White Shirts. Give them a red cross on the shirt, and suddenly you have SAR guys that could be running through an earthquake zone.

At the same time, there's some statics I'd like to see added properly. One such example would be some munitions karts. Why these? Again, it adds some set dressing to see some weapons that have been per-positioned to be loaded onto an aircraft. And before anyone gripes about it not being realistic... just remember that if any ordinance were to explode on a carrier, having it blow up on the flight deck at the very least means you still have a carrier. Any of it going off in the magazines would mean the carrier ceases to exist. Although with that said, there don't have to be very many such karts made, one for Sidewinders/R60s, one for Sparrows/AMRAAMs/R27s, and maybe one for some Mk82s or GBU38s.

What do you guys think?