Deactivating BS

light1984

Hey all,

So I guess we are only allowed so many activations with Black Shark. I remember reading somewhere that you can deactivate an installation though, say for example if you want to reinstall windows. I was attempting to overclock my computer to get some more frames from BS and I screwed something up, so I need to reload windows. Does anyone know how to deactivate BS so I don't lose one of my activations?

Thanks.

http://www.star-force.com/support/users/group4.php#6

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=568704&postcount=3

PS. If you run out of activations, wich eventually happens, you get more activations by mailing ED i thinks, atleast thats how it was for LOFC :)

Edited by Grodin

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

hi all!

actually this whole "deactivation" thing didnt work for me for whatever reason. i bought the russian version when it came out and last weekend or so before reformating my comp to a factory condition i "deactivated" it (or so i thought i did: the game connected to online, i entered the serial and as i remember even got a message saying that BS is deactivated) but when i reinstalled BS and activated it i got a message that now i have only 1 activation left! i havent changed any hardware so now i am puzzled... whats the deal?

6.1 Automatic reactivation

The process of automatic reactivation is similar to the automatic activation except one thing: the Deactivation Code should be typed in after the Serial Number and a colon in the corresponding edit box.

6.2 Manual reactivation Manual reactivation is similar to manual activation: go to the specified activation website and enter the Serial Number, the Hardware Code and the Deactivation Code to the corresponding fields. After pressing “Get Activation Key” you will obtain an Activation Key to reactivate and run your application

Quoted from the site i linked earlier.
  • Like 1

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.