How to export stick/throttle/rudder control value

Guican

Does anyone know how to export stick/throttle/rudder control value via export.lua or any other method? I found that in tacview the control indicator can be shown in playback, so there must be a LO function to export those values. However I didn't find them in Export.lua under game installation folder. 

3分钟前,okopanja说:

The tacview file does not contain such data. I gather it calculates that from telemetry.

U means Tacview telemetry stick control values in real-time while mission operating? Well that sounds make sense. So there is still no way to export stick control data?

Personally, I do not thing this is possible, but likely stick can be read outside of the DCS. You may wish to check what some of the LoGet... functions actually return:

https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/DCS_Export_Script

As for the tacview: even the hits and kills are not recorded in file format, they get figured out by tacview when you load mission file (hence that long loading times).

I know this since I wrote a script to gather stats from GS server, by processing their acmi files. Despite the format supporting such events, tacview does not export it. So essentially whenever an object is marked as disappeared it figures out if the missile disappeared nearby. 😉

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...