" Solo Gameplay " & Missions / Campaign / Skill Ribbons

Hello, First post here but wanted to suggest a couple of ""features"" that some users might like, and might also create some "competition" ( just throwing it out there ) 

I'm "new" to DCS but loving it really much, without being able to do "much" I'm a" major " and I'm also a "medal of honor", which really doesn't reflect my actual skill level 😉, I was wondering if we might be able to get a different promotion system in the future, maybe based on number of successful missions (IE), or  number of shots fired that actually hit "something" ( just throwing it out there ) i played a lot of sim racing stuff and in one of these sims there were actually different factors that tell you "how good you're doing", Car control, Consistency, Safety, Track Competence, Pace..... would be cool to have something like that in DCS.

Also having Mission and Campaign Ribbons would be a great thing I believe, I mean these :

Ribbons

Like personalized ribbons for successfully completing a campaign/"tour" (?), or particular skills that have been achieved, this could also lead to open up a different Gameplay for some of us that yet don't feel 100 % confident in joining the various servers that are around, but might drive them to spend more time learning to achieve "the goal", and so more hours in game, more planes .. (see where I'm going with this ? 😛)

Having a more sensible "promotion" scheme and those little extra things might actually increase competition, which basically drives the whole thing imho, ( yeah you want to hit that target flawlessly or what to shoot down that Bogey in a spectacular fashion don't lie 😛 )  people like to get "rewarded" ( eyah also show off and brag a bit )  and those might actually sparkle some interesting stuff, The US AF (as far as I know) did give "credits" to the top of the class in various airframes lie "Best F16 Pilot" 

Also as I'm here let me say thank you to the ED team which has done a marvellous Job here 🙂

Thank you ! 

Otto

Edited by otto in the cat
typo