Remaining Features List.

bart

Still loving the Mossie but it's been a while since I've heard any updates on the remaining features left on the to do list before the old girl leaves EA, so I thought I'd post a new thread and see if we can get an official update on how things are going.

In the newsletters early last year before the Mosquito released it said there would be :-

• The historical accurate navigation system for WWII aircraft (is this the DF feature on the radio?)
  • Controllable AI navigator and radio operator 

Any word on how these features are coming along or even if they are still planned?

Also is it still planned to have a flare pistol in the cockpit roof which I believe was also planned, and an operational escape hatch also on the cockpit roof?

Great to see she is still getting regular additions and bug fixes slotted into recent updates, but a quick update on the remaining items would be appreciated.

Edited by bart
  • Like 4

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

These features are already there.

You can go to the navigator seat and use the equipment operated by him, e.ex the DF radio.

See this video: 

Edited by fjacobsen

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.