ACL issues

irish_luck
Go to solution Solved by irish_luck,

Hey all, currently ACL is not functioning properly across multiple miz's for me. All wp actions are set up, and the test passes with "ACL 1" displayed. However, it never moves passed this point, no CMD A/S, ROD, etc is ever displaying (all com messages are being used), and the tadpole does actually pop up, but couple is unavailable, it just grabs the tacan.

acl test.trk

It does the same exact thing in a miz with no other ai flights, and even so, i shouldnt get any guidance, not even to a marshall stack, if theres a single aircraft in front?.

Edit: and heres a track of the same miz, no ai, same exact behaviour, don't understand why this was moved out of bugs

acl test no ai.trk

Edited by irish_luck

The problems appear much before we get to "platform", watch wag's (or anybody's) videos, as soon as he makes contact, the fields in the top left of the acl page populate with speeds, altitudes, v/s, this never happens, and yes, i am going through inbound, established, commene, check in, platform.

It's either the track is botched, or your procedures are wrong. But the ACLS itself seems to be working as expected.

This is what I see on replay:

Pilot reports "Established". The jet displays correct CMD messages:

established.png

Pilot engages CPLD HDG. The jet correctly turns to intercept the marshal radial (i.e. flies away from the carrier).

At 6000 ft and 31.5 DME, flying away from the boat, pilot initiates descent without making any calls.

Once "Commencing" is finally reported in descent, the jet displays correct CMD messages:

commencing.png

Still flying away from the carrier and passing 4300 ft, pilot reports "Established".

Passing 3400 ft, pilot reports "Commencing".

Passing 3000 ft, pilot reports "Commencing" again.

No further reports are made. At 300 ft and 40 nm, still flying in the wrong direction, pilot engages ATC, then dirtying up at 90 ft, and crashes into sea a couple minutes later.

Dima | My DCS uploads

• Solution

Are those screenshots from my track? if that's the case then my client is corrupted, those exact same displays have just blank fields like i said. I'll trouble shoot

Edit: Updated today's patch, and its working with no change in input, sorry for the confusion

Edited by irish_luck