Je ne vois pas mon appareil mirage F1 dans mon créateur de mission

Pitbull59

Bonjour, j'ai mon module Mirage F1 dans la section entraînement, campagne, tous partout sauf dans mon créateur de mission.

j'ai beau changer les dates, les pays, les cartes, je ne le vois nulle part. est ce que quelqu'un à déjà eu ce problème ? et comment le résoudre s'il vous plaît ?

merci d'avance ^^

Bonjour,

My French isn't good enough to answer, but I think I understood the question. My guess is that you have the option enabled that, in English, is called "Historical list of units." I'm not sure what that's called in French, but, if you look at the bottom bar in the map editor, there are two icons near the center of the bar. One looks like a tank, the other looks like a watch. Click the watch button and see if that changes the unit availability. (I know you said you changed the dates a lot, but the Mirage F1 is still very early access and it looks like this is a common issue with many modules.)

• Like 2

Good evening, ( Mine english isn't very perfect but, I'm respect for answer on speak in english langage) so firstly, thank you very much  it' s ok and I you see the mirage F1 of mission of creator. Secondly, I'm playing DCS since for 14 years old and the first time what this me coming. Thank you very muck again and see you soon, welcome ^^

• Like 3