Mission 02 freezes on start

Colonel Akir Nakesh

Hello,

Mission 02 freezes for me on start. Can't hit ESC to close and save a track, I have to close using task manager. Flew mission 01 just fine, and mission 03 seems to start just fine.

I tried deleting all blue coalition except player flight and all enemies except target groups and threatening flak, and all static objects, and still freezes on start.

Can I somehow provide a track file even though the game freezes and I can't ESC out of the mission properly?

• 1 year later...

Same thing occurring in 2024, not sure what is going on with this specific mission, it just locks you out and it is unable to be played it simply freezes immediately upon loading.  If you skip this Mission and play start Mission 3, Mission 3 runs absolutely fine, no issues.  No errors seem to occur on loading and mission, starting Mission 3 then reverting back to 2 gets the same result - complete freeze on mission start in Mission 2.

Unable to attach a track as it simply freezes and you have to alt-tab out and close DCS externally - which brings up the prompt box from DCS to select Yes or No.