Profile for T.16000m FCS Flight Pack

Hi, I'm new and turns out I just don't have the patients to get through any of the videos I've found so far.

I found an older profile somewhere, but I don't know if it's working. I loaded it and loaded the game, but...

I have the Thrustmaster FCS flight pack with T.16000m Flight Stick, TWCS Throttle (modded), and  TFPR Pedals, and I'm looking for a quick, to the point, "configure it like this" setup instructions or profile. The more complete the better, but I'd be happy with just a basic starting point, then I can fine tune from there. 

I think one of the issues I'm having is I'll do some straight forward mapping, but it just doesn't seem right. There's lots of drift and it seems I have to over compensate, a lot, in one direction, just to get things going.

Thanks for any help. I'm really looking forward to flying helicopters but I want to practice with what I have before considering any big investments.

Edited by johnt7303

Sorry to say that you are going to have to do this by learning how to set up your gear. DCS after you learn how, is one of the best control menus made IMO. 

Ask yourself this. Do I want to start out as a Game or Simulation. This would be a good time to tell you your going to learn way more then just the control setup menu. Sorry. DCS is a Combat Flight simulator, as real as it gets. If your passion to do this runs deep you will learn this and Please ask for help on the Forum like this. So if you setup the base game settings for Simulation (as real as it gets) then setup your gear for Helicopters Cyclic = Joystick Collective = some kind of axis like a Throttle HOTAS then rudder pedals = Tail Rotor you will use the (if Huey) Huey Sim profile in the control setup menu. Sorry to say this is not all the information you will need to learn. Watch videos. Force yourself lol Sorry Maybe someone here has a setup to share with you like your gear but then AGAIN learn how to install and load that setup is and could be harder then setting what you have and doing it yourself. BASIC control Cyclic, Collective, Tail Rotor Taking off and flying is easy. NOT killing yourself on landing is the Learning curve from hell. Sorry but DCS just is not a Plug and Play Combat Simulator. I wonder how I made it this far so if I can You can too. I am still learning.