Setting Custom Views in F-16

I am trying to set my custom views, and I know all about LeftAlt-C and RightAlt+Num0. What I can't seem to figure out is how to move my view laterally, not pivoting like moving my head. I have tried holding down my middle mouse button, but the view still swings. I want the camera to slide laterally left or right so that I can zoom in on the MFDs and capture the custom views.

I've tried every combination of ALT, Ctrl, Shift and WIN keys, to no avail. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. - I do have TrackIR, but it is centered and paused in the normal pilot view, if that means anything...

P.P.S. - You can close this out. I found the magic combo: RIGHT CTRL+RIGHT SHIFT+Numpad 4 (or 6). It was in the Camera Alternative list. I'm gettin' too old to do this anymore! 🥴

-= Florida =-

Edited by Florida
Found answer
  • Like 1

-= Gary =-

a.k.a. Florida - Current DCS Beta, A-10C II Warthog, F/A-18C Hornet, F-16, F-14B Tomcat, P-51D, Spitfire, Track IR, Logitech X-56 HOTAS, Logitech rudder pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, CH Throttle Quadrant, Razer Orb Weaver, X-Box controller

:pilotfly: