MB339 cockpit builder

Wsixpo

Hi there,

I introduce myself I am Wsixpo, I live in France and I have already built a cockpit of Boeing 737 NG (737project.com) with my brother.

Today, newly retired, I am embarking on the creation of an MB339 cockpit.

Naturally, if the Boeing runs under P3D it is inconceivable that the MB is not on DCS. I have already made 3 modules (com1 com2 Vor)

IMG_2680.jpg

, they are all equipped with an arduino NANO. There will be other work to be done on my modules with a slightly gray engraving when it is not backlit, but a time for each thing.

So I use the DCS World OpenBeta version and I tried to communicate with my modules using DCS-BIOS with the MB339 plugin. This assembly does not work, I think the plugin concerns an old version of MB339 which has not been maintained.

DCS-Bios is well connected, the LUA engine works, but no interaction with the inputs or outputs of the aircraft.

Being a former computer developer I started writing an LUA script taking over the main functions of FSUIPC (DCS-BIOS for P3D and FS...) everything works well and my radio is functional.

My problem is that I don't understand where to find the different functions for each device. For example I would like to be able to read the VOR/ILS frequency, or I would like to know the status of the fault panel LED, but how can I do this?

To activate an output I use "LoSetCommand" and it works well, to read the position for example of the intensity adjustment button I use for device 0 the function get_argument_value with the value 503 which I ended up finding after very long research.

I understood the id of my device for example for the MB the device IFF = 16, but how to know the functions available to this device?

I hope you can help me I admit that after several weeks of research I begin to doubt the achievement.

Thank you very much for your feedback and sorry for the rough Google translation.

Happy New Year.

• Like 1