Recent Changes to Gunsight? BigNewy please help

HORTON

Has anyone else noticed changes to the view through the gunsight? This change may not be as noticeable to players with track IR or in VR but I have noticed that my typical fixed view through through the gun sight is now altered to have a head sway which makes aiming trough the gunsight difficult, was this a recent change I have never experienced this previously. I do not see a difference to either the Anton or 109 gunsight views only the dora... please help

• 2 months later...

Bit late on the reply, but you could be referring to the fact that it's a gyro gun sight, so you can either set the range and wing span as appropriate or flick the switch on the sight off to use a fixed sight instead. The Anton and 109 don't have the same sight and they are fixed.

Maybe you just happened to open mission which just have the predictive sight on by default (some does), just turn it off. I don't like the German predictive sight either, it's really bad how it works and using a trackIr it's useless. Even with K14 one I always use the fixed one together with the predictive, without some fix reference it's just not usable, but German sight hasn't that option like American one.

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice