Problems with UH-1H keyboard shortcuts to hints and assists

Flatch

I tried flying the Huey after a few months absence.  When I try to bring up the weapons systems hints with LCtrl + LShift + H nothing happens.  Also when I try to aim a gun in either the operator or door gunner seat I cannot get it to use the mouse to aim.  I hit RShift + T and nothing happens it still aims with my Tobii Eyetrack 5.0.   When I disable my Tobii and hit RShift + T the image vibrates when I move the mouse.  I am having a heck of time getting back into the ground attack mode.  Am I doing something wrong or has my memory left me.  I have the most recent open beta and I have trie this on two machines.  I even did a Open Beta Repair on one of the machines to see if that did anything.  I also uninstalled the Tobii software from the same machine and it still does respond as it used to.  I appreciate any help the community can offer.

I have found that the weapons systems status shows on the Kneeboard and not in the cockpit as the manual indicates.  Oh well.

I still cannot aim with my mouse.  I do have it now so I can aim with the joystick whether I am using head tracking or not.  That is an improvement. If anyone knows what I need to do to aim with the mouse the I would be grateful to learn that.  I try RShift + T and that doesn't switch to the mouse.   I disable the Tobii Tracking and that doesn't change anything.