Mission 13, wingman left and landed

10 hours ago, magd2448 said:

Was just starting the mission and I launched and right after the ai formed up with me we started the climb to fl200. I looked back a minute later and he was on final for the abe. This caused the refueling to be bugged as well.

Hi, ok will check this out, are you running any mods? Also what speed were you going were you on full burner, if you have a Tacview of the flight that would be really useful.

EDIT: 15 Jan 23, just flew the mission in normal version of the campaign in the current Open Beta, wingman stayed as planned could not recreate this end. Make sure you are not using mods even voice attack can cause issues. 

Edited by Badger633

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

4 hours ago, magd2448 said:

yeah I only have srs as far as mods. I'll see if i can recreate it, unfortunately I don't have tac view

Hi, if you can try it without SRS. Some of these mods seem to effect the scripting. There was an instance where voice attack was doing this even though the pilot was not actually using it in the mission it was just loaded. 
Suggest you get Tacview it is free and is great for analysing your flight and help you see what went wrong and what went right. Will certainly help your flying.

Badger633

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.