ACM and TWS training missions

Hi, I have two questions regarding to ACM and TWS training missions.

In the ACM and HMCS training mission, at SP3 after I shot down the launched missile, there is no more tutorial content either to tell me what to do next (I see there is a next SP4 at an airfield) nor to inform me that I have finished the tutorial. At this moment I still have sidewanders (AIM-9X) available. However, if I run out of sidewanders and used the last one on the target, the tutorial would tell me that I have run out of sidewanders and won't be able to hit the next target.

In the TWS and DL16 training mission, at the beginning I'm supposed to shoot down two hostile aircraft (TMS right to change to system target, then TMS right to lock on the closest one) by targeting one by one. However, both missiles go to the second target, even though I switched the locking from the first one to the second after the radar of the first launched missile turned on (A to T). I wonder if I did anything wrong. A similar action was performed in a previous training mission, in which the RWS mode is used: STT on first target, missile launched, waiting for its radar turned on (A to T), unlocking the target and locking on the second one, missile launched. In this mission, both missiles hit the desired targets.

• 4 months later...

For the next people coming here.
Don't take the training missions seriously, I just overcame the BVR and ACM modes and noticed the exact same things you're asking.

You're better off either using the Instant Action AIM9-M/X and AIM-120C missions in Nevada and reading through the Early Access guide along with Chuck's guide and the F-16 Tutorial by Grim Reapers and Tricc  about ACM than using those training missions as guidance. The training missions are always buggy and giving the poor nature of the lua script they're made off combined with the fact that you're in an open map, it makes it practically impossible to program a good series of events for said missions.