USLANTCOM's 6-6 recruiting AH-64D Pilots and CPGs

Strikeeagle345

Looking for a professional group to fly the AH-64D to its full potential?

USLANTCOM is now recruiting for our U.S. Army branch, 10th Mountain Division, 6th Squadron, 6th Cavalry's Outcasts. For more information about the squadron and requirements (on the application) please visit our website at https://www.uslantcom.com/ .

Prerequisites:
■ Be 18 years of age or older
■ Cannot be a member of another virtual squadron

All pilot applicants should be able to perform the following tasks prior to joining USLANTCOM.
■ Be able to Cold and Dark start their airframe
■ Be able Hover, Hover Taxi and depart (Rotary Wing)
■ Be able to navigate a pre-built flight plan (Rotary Wing)
■ Be able to return to and land at an airfield following appropriate airfield procedures.

USLANTCOM flight times are usually around 2100 EST and can last from 2-3 hours in length. Wing missions are held every other Saturdays at 2100 EST and last approximately 3+ hours.

Required module list for USLANTCOM:
 Maps
■ NTTR
■ Persian Gulf
■ Syria
■ Sinai

6-6 Cav Only
■ AH-64D

kzttjbj21uha1.png

Edited by Strikeeagle345

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

10 hours ago, Mike Force Team said:

Did you receive my online application? 

Mike, we did receive your application. We will review and get back with you here shortly. Thank you for your interest.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...