ASJ37 License Key

pBLex

I purchased the ASJ37 Viggen via the Heatblur Store a few days ago and have not received my license key yet (I have received order and payment confirmation, checked my spam folder, and reached out to Heatblur support).  Any information on the time frame for receiving a license key from the Heatblur store?  Thanks   

I have no idea what HB Store is. I thought we could buy only via either DCS Website or Steam.
Anyway. What I know is that we don't need a license key anymore.

Did you check MODULE MANAGER in DCS?
Run DCS and click on Module Manager icon (on top of the screen). A window pops up and shows the modules (or other things) that you've not installed, yet.

Edited by Devrim

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

I think/thought we could purchase modules directly from 3rd party developers as well as via ED and Steam.  In the case of purchasing directly from 3rd party developers, I thought we would receive a license key/voucher code for input on the DCS E-Shop; however, I could be mistaken.

The module does not show up as available for install in the MODULE MANAGER nor does it show up under MY ORDERS in my profile.