VR Mutlithreading and Process Lassoo

dooom

Hey all,

I have been using Process Lassoo as per the recommendations for VR optimizations in the post by @TED some time ago.  I am sitting on a 5800x (16 threads) and isolated 0-11 for non-windows processes and then 0-15 for windows system and 12-15 for DCS.  I run Ryzen master to bump my clock up to 5050 MHz - all core optimizer.

Question:

1. Before i update to the new patch, should i restore all my processes to 0-15 threads on Process Lassoo?  Should i leave DCS at 12-15 or expand that to a wider range?
  2. Do you think curve optimizing for each core vs. all cores is better in ryzen master?
  3. Anything else i should be watching out for against my 5800x and 6900XT?  Should i temper my expectations?

Thanks all.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

With the implementation of MT I've now changed this for my set up. 

I'm running 1-11 on all processes except dcs which is 1-15. 

Additionally SMT enabled and I have dcs set to real time priority with all others something lower. 

There was another thread about setting dcs 1-11 and everything else on 12-15 I think, but I found this caused a few problems so I maintain an overlap and let the system prioritise instead. Works very well for me with MT and using win11. 

Thanks @TED ; honestly i just uninstalled it as things seem pretty stable at the moment.  I am assuming it has left behind no legacy changes once installed?

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL